Monday, August 20, 2012

My new short term objectives

As I have mentioned in my first blog, growing plants has given me new goals and meaning to life. I now have some objectives and goals. (Can you see me beaming from check to check?) So I'm gonna share what my goals are and see how far they can bring me.

1) First and foremost, learn the features of blogger so that it can come out in the search engine. I tried to search for my post using the tag words...yet I cannot find it.

2) Look for yellow dragon fruit plant and try to grow the fruits for consumption.

3) Germinate the cherry tomatoes seeds which I just bought and hopefully I can get to harvest the fruit.

4) Write blogs to help parents understanding the marking scheme of primary school exams as well as tips on  how to help your kids in their studies.

5) Review beauty products / methods which I have tried and share the success/failure.

6) Share the successful recipes which I have tried for an easy and delicious dish/meal.

6) Last but not least maintain the habit of blogging since I know it will take time and commitment.

So my dear sister, you being my first reader, will need to support me and help me achieve the goals I have set for myself. LOL.

No comments: